Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let’s Move Ahead And Look Beyond The Horizon

To My Dear Readers,
Firstly, let me wish you warm Greetings from Sikkim for the New Year. Happy New Year and may all your hopes and dreams start unfolding from the first day of 2015.
Thank you for your good wishes and support; let us look forward to many more years of sharing and caring.
From now on I wish to let my readers know more about what I am and have been doing in the past three decades in this exclusive blog. So far I have been updating my readers on what has been reported in my two weeklies: Sikkim Observer and Himalayan Guardian. Henceforth the Observer and Guardian will have separate blogs: sikkimobserver.blogspot.com and himalayanguardian.blogspot.com.
My blog will continue as jigmenkazisikkim.blogspot.com; it will be more personal and I hope you will soon come to like what has been carried on this page.
Happy New Year!
Jigme N. Kazi
Gangtok, Sikkim

January 2, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment